Posted on Friday, August 4, 2017

Reading in Spain

I will finally be getting away from Sweden for two weeks tomorrow. I'm traveling to Spain (on the 5th) which means one thing only: time to read ALL day, EVERY day! I am very happy and I cannot wait to sit outside to read. I'll try to find a shadow to read in, or else I'll just go inside because of the ridiculous heat (33 ºC!! I will melt). These are hopefully only some of the books I'll read while away. I am, as I said in my last Wrap Up, hoping to read 15 books (minimum) in August. I kind of feel like I can make it.

Here are the books I am planning to read:



There is this marketplace we usually go to when we visit Spain that sells SO many English books for very cheap. Back in February I got my hands on The Martian (which I loved), Me Before You, The Humans and The Light Between Oceans for only 6 euros total. I really wish to go there this time as well :) If I can make it there, I'll try to do a haul post (it may be hard without my computer though).


Have you read any of these books? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment