Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2017

August Wrap Up & September TBR



August of 2017 has been my best reading month ever. I read 12 books. My unofficial goal was to read 15 this month but I've been stuck in a reading slump for the past 10 days... Still, I'm very pleased with having read 12 books.

Fun fact: I was about 14 books behind schedule in the beginning of July!! Now I'm 4 ahead!! I'll probably (hopefully) read more than 30 books this year.




2017 reading challenge



The books I've read in August

#12 - The Archived by Victoria Schwab ★★1/2
#13 - Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas ★★★3/4
#14 - Ready Player One by Ernest Cline ★★★★★
#15 - Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★★
#16 - Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★1/2
#17 - Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★1/2
#18 - I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore ★★
#19 - Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty ★★★★3/4
#20 - Solitaire by Alice Oseman ★★3/4
#21 - Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch ★★★1/2
#22 - The Humans by Matt Haig ★★
#23 - Alienated by Melissa Landers ★★



Reviews: 3 out of 12.
Page amount: approx. 4500 pages
English | Swedish: 12 | 0
Physical | E-book: 9 | 3

In progress

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (since May 2016) - Progress: approx. 50 % left
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Progress: approx. 84 % left

TBR in September

Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment