Posted on Monday, July 31, 2017

July Wrap Up & August TBR


This month has been amazing when it comes to my reading. I didn't read anything in March, April, May or June and not in the beginning of July. I started reading again on July 13th, and I managed to read 8 books! I am very proud since I'm working almost every day too. August will definitely be a great reading month as well. I hope to read 15 book. Wish me good luck.

2017 reading challenge



The books I've read in July

#4 - History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera ★★1/2
#5 - Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel ★★3/4
#6 - Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman ★★
#7 - Always and Forever, Lara Jean ★★★1/2
#8 - The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee ★★★★★
#9 - If I Stay by Gayle Forman ★3/4
#10 - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum ★★★★
#11 - Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia ★★★1/2



Reviews: 4 (the remaining will be posted soon)
Pages: 2506
English | Swedish: 8 | 0
Physical | E-book: 1 | 7

In progress

The Archived by Victoria Schwab (since July 29, 2017) - Progress: 73 % left
A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (since May 2016) - Progress: 50 % left

TBR in August

I will try to get to a few specific books in August, but most will be chosen along the way.

One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
Kings Rising by C.S Pacat
Binti by Nnedi Okorafor
Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion


No comments:

Post a Comment