Posted on Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October Wrap Up & November TBR



2016 reading challenge



The books I've read in October

#53 - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling ★★★★★
#54 - The Deal by Anne Kennedy ★★★★



Reviews: none
Pages: approx. 800
English | Swedish: 2 | 0
Physical | E-book: 1 | 1

In progress

A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (36%)
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (50%)

TBR in November

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon


2 comments:

  1. I read a staggering 16 books in October thanks to a halloween read-a-thon I participated in and NetGalley :) So far I've read 6 books in November. Really loved Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake! Currently reading Nevernight by Jay Kristoff and will be starting Throne of glass :) Hope you enjoy the books in your TBR for November!(in your post, it reads books I've read in August, you mean October?)

    P.S - I really like the florals in your blog!


    Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 16 books!?! That's awesome! I wish I could read 16 books in one month. And 6 books so far in November is amazing!! Congrats :) Thank you for telling me, I changed it to October :)

      Delete