Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016

The 'Everything, Everything' Movie Cast is Everything

Did you know that Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon is being adapted into a movie at this very moment? No? I didn't either two days ago, but it is and I'm very happy with the cast. Check it out below :)


It's such a lovely cover and lovely book. I gave it 5/5 stars!




So the two main characters in Everything, Everything are Madeline and then Olly. Maddy will be played by Amandla Stenberg (The Hunger Games, Colombiana) and Olly by Nick Robinson (Jurassic World, The 5th Wave). I'm really happy with these decisions, especially Amandla Stenberg as Maddy. I think she's the perfect girl for the role.



There's only two more characters casted for the movie, and that's Carla (Maddy's nurse) who will be played by Ana de la Reguera and Mr. Waterman (Maddy's architecture instructor) who'll be played by Robert Lawrenson. I cannot comment on those two, because I don't know who they are unfortunately.
What do you think of this cast? Have you read the book? Are you excited for the movie to come out?

1 comment:

  1. jag hade ingen aning!! nu vart jag jätte glad, tycker om skådespelarna också!

    ReplyDelete